Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shallow & Useless

Thought too long to wait for a song,

Spirit in music to grasp and use it,

Frivolous excuses were shallow and useless,

Lethargic ambition my malady caused friction,

Too coarse of heart it shadowed my start,

Forecast is gloomy unclear how it doomed me,

A mind with no love felt shattered all above,

The picture is clear I forgot what is dear,

Focused on desire but gave up anything higher,

Or possibly I knew all along those who dwelt among,

Demons inside that fed off my will to hide,

Withdraw to my shell safeguard from this hell,

Burning with passion lost small ration,

Flicker and fade this escapade was frayed,

Left with a light so tiny yet so bright,

Fright would fool me had a bizarre unruly,

Disguised as strength though opposite it sank,

How funny it seems I was convinced in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment