Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lake

Sometimes my mind wanders into the past,

Be it regret or joy the moments don't last,

Occurring more frequent as time drifts on,

Searching and hoping for wisdom to draw upon,

However my mind twists into a sorrowful spiral,

Innately viral these thoughts form a trial,

Mile for mile the tangents grow thicker,

My mind warps and the blood grows sicker,

Low and behold my nature duly unfold,

Realization is rich yet it's infinitely sour,

Clouded images swim through a shower,

Raining down like nails from a tower,

Bleeding profusely I loathe what truth be,

Horrors so vivid wicked I seem timid,

Doubt fills my eyes a vision I despise,

The web of lies spreads disease like flies,

Futile escape for this hole I forsake,

Return once again my dark lonely lake

No comments:

Post a Comment