Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lagging

Infinite potential makes decisions not so simple,

As if a wrong turn will leave you blister and burn,

Although you know no choice is so slow,

Lagging in the mud with dragging feet cold blood,

Shiver at the sight of a man focused on plight,

Easy to see that the mind plagues me,

Too quick to think yet to act I only sink,

It happens that my actions are only subtractions,

Gather information to dwell on strangulation,

To suffocate my will so it ends up bitter still,

Filled with nill to dab my quill to express tranquil,

Powerless to witness the mistress born guiltless,

Conscience it would seem was absent for conference,

When time bleeds slow to mend and let grow,

Or let go of past mistakes idleness task makes,

Breath breaks silence otherwise violence,

Not since a fateful day still thought of in dismay

No comments:

Post a Comment