Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birds

To fly as a bird to some seems absurd,

But to me to be free is something sacred to see,

To treasure every moment and love flight and own it,

Up in the sky with the wind flowing by,

Lifting my wings and shedding all my strings,

Open my eyes to sunny peerless skies,

Glowing beams of light with essence of white,

To feel the pure clarity of life only air to be,

Soaking in the skin and bathing away from sin,

So far from the turbulence not to think back even once,

Days filled with amber glaze felt soft in the ways,

Motions come natural no thinking just actual,

Purely factual are intentions to serve my inventions,

Cruelty is new to me I never dwell on reality,

Eclipse of a sea to soar and swim heavenly,

Velvet clouds to gaze and float into haze,

Up close is like cotton with ruffles only soften,

The meal of the day is enjoyed as is Darwin's way,

No surplus or waste I simply make haste,

To catch the next breeze and fly high over seas

No comments:

Post a Comment