Monday, November 30, 2009

Stronger

I believe everyone must try once,

To work graveyard and feel rust,

Laugh as you may but it might pay,

To see the world from that dark night,

Imagine yourself isolated no one in sight,

Everyone you know is sound asleep,

Venture outside the shadows that creep,

To wake for shift you truly feel wretched,

As if your body woke yet mind wreckage,

The cars you see a thought drifts free,

Did they just wake or is it just me,

I envy those retreating back to home,

When I journey forth this black I roam,

The cool air is perpetually invigorating,

Wheels keep turning this sorrow is deafening,

Arrive destination the tasks before me,

Done it before but I still plan differently,

A change of motion to relieve the stale commotion,

A potion is drank to liven this will sank,

The brief boost followed by droop roost,

Energy quickly drain mind rapidly insane,

And then you may ask what is the benefit,

All you describe seems to be deprecate,

The best part comes after the deficit,

For living in the dark those hours mark,

Yet once the sun rise the loom instantly dies,

Light pours in and body haste refreshen,

Grey mood turns to white exist free from plight,

The day bringers begin to deliver again,

A relief from duty to go rest unruly,

And to suffer that pain is not in vain,

For everyday after each task is tame

No comments:

Post a Comment