Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't

How long will my journey last,

Early grave hope not too fast,

Even though I wanted it sometimes,

Determined with knife ready to slit lines,

But then it occurs all who I'd leave behind,

The days after would hold remorse,

Never letting go and feeling worse,

And even if words were left,

Who knows the truth hidden kept,

Then it seems selfish black dreams,

Don't hold me down I want to be free,

Why for your sake and not for me,

Pity it is to ponder evil this,

Voices creep in and settle can't miss,

Berating with inquiry over lost yearly,

They snap and grind the past deep in my mind,

Drift for hours or so it seems,

Blessed of course every time it gleams,

Why you are here is explained in turn,

Every road has a split or a hole that burn,

Savor the hills on grassy knoll,

Ignore water under bridges leave the troll,

Always seek for more strengthen the core,

This soul is on fire with lion's roar,

And as you age that fire may dim,

But not for some fight tooth and limb,

Because they are the ones that already knew,

This is our life and there is more we must do

No comments:

Post a Comment