Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crash

All in all every plane begins to stall,

Soar quick up high plummet faster goodbye,

Give birth to engines fueled by passion and tensions,

Not to mention the passenger kidnapped messenger,

Mail won't be delivered cold air all shivered,

Turbine explode overload capacity see through opacity,

Free fall don't panic just stay manic,

More fun that way don't succumb death pay,

Infinite reward move toward all aboard,

Flashes of light actually explosions in the night,

Inferno of white engulf mortal coil might,

Black clouds billow accept fate mellow,

Aren't we all creeps reckon shallow peaks,

View out the window so calm crashing below,

Swift kick to spine seat behind ripped from bind,

Turn to look but fail to realize,

Everyone with sheer terror in their eyes,

Why is it I feel no fear it approaches so near,

White knuckles on most jaw dropped pale ghost,

Tempted to unbuckle the safety hasten tragedy,

Refrain from insane possibly survive hell dive,

Screams drowned by horrible sound all around,

The gates of darkness beckon we are bound,

I sense impending doom our destination reached soon,

Suddenly I visualize my past all the days I was alive,

Good and bad but I relished it all I was glad,

My last act on earth was to give death a smile,

Reaper scythe eclipsed now I walk shadow mile

No comments:

Post a Comment