Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zombies

Obey creed you bow to master,

New task now must type faster,

Never sacrifice accuracy,

Letters and numbers before me,

Mix together illegible ink,

Maybe an A or O I think,

Laugh at the famous names,

Must find amusement or insane,

Hour upon hour tedious here,

Must hold illusion clear,

This carpal tunnel surface fear,

Temporary and expendable one,

Show weakness and I am done,

Need the money barrel of gun,

Pointed at my wallet so empty,

Refuse hand outs were lent me,

Self-suffice throw my own dice,

Gamble with excess what a mess,

Spend here should save unless,

This debt drown in deep,

Hard earned money seep,

Bleeding from pockets leak,

Drip by drip into their beak,

Open wide here's my payment,

Slaved for it into descent,

Who knows where will lead this greed,

To fund your death or life giving sect,

This pyramid trickles through wrecked,

No survivors just zombies supply,

Over and over till the day we die

No comments:

Post a Comment