Thursday, December 10, 2009

Off with his head

Arrive so early must show punctual,

I'm reliable this job I am capable,

Let me show you the ropes we have high hopes,

A good background the tasks may be menial,

Not what I wanted but I'll take with good will,

Input this here staple and always adhere,

Check over and make sure it's correct,

Well done you are a fine prospect,

You may take leave this is completed,

I want to learn more my energy not depleted,

Impressive and eager all the rest were meager,

Monday arrive you have won the day,

But first a test if you please if you may,

Report to clinic for they will measure,

How far it would seem you take your pleasure,

A pale shiver runs down my spine,

I have prepared but I sense a line,

Visions of future that show my decline,

Insufficient and found I neglect,

To foil my plans and sour my self respect,

Push out these thoughts they only cause doubt,

I will proceed head held high strong and stout,

Hello there miss I have come for a piss,

Good sir remove all from your pockets,

Place in here and this key will lock it,

My putrid foreign vial I retain from exile,

Step into the chamber and purge for a while,

I know it's not much but I didn't have to go,

The temperature is cold and too small a sample,

You cannot leave you must wait for ample,

So I sit and drink so nervous I shrink,

I sink into my seat now labeled a cheat,

They grow suspicious and cast a venom stare,

I avoid awkward glance and treacherous glare,

Alright I am ready to submit such petty,

I have already proved worthy now outlook is blurry,

As I walk away from that place somber becomes my face,

I have yet to know result yet the hope has no trace,

The holy grail I saw and it was taken found flaw,

I curse those who implemented unjust law,

For if I am qualified why then am I denied,

Surely my habits pay no detriment to this,

If found guilty my skill they will miss,

Blinded are they who ignore talented one,

Off with his head for he is surely done

No comments:

Post a Comment