Monday, December 14, 2009

Good & Evil

A melancholy melody fills my memory,

Takes away to where dreams dwell to be,

A new reality of imaginary magic,

Battling the forces that know only tragic,

A world where I am the hero in the sky,

Evil men plot with schemes to try,

The innocent look for hope in light,

A dark cloud descends to shroud their sight,

This sword I wield will free them from plight,

I cut this path and cleave through blight,

A friend to rely turns and betrays,

The hero only sees the good in ways,

Those who once loved now try to destroy,

His people cast him out a wicked ploy,

Every journey must have it's hardships,

Strength to rise from sunken ships,

The captain will sail on this sea again,

Regain the love from all around him,

And as the shadows hasten for malice,

The hero will claim the golden chalice,

Drink of the cleansing waters,

A stainless mind that never falters,

And so it is the enemy has last resort,

Spawned from desperation will contort,

To threaten the innocent the choice is rent,

Seek the truth an answer lies hidden sent,

Step forth good hero an action must make,

The lesser evil doth beckon bitter wake,

Free them and take me in their place,

I am the target your path always chase,

Foolish but wise I will let them go,

Your soul I will steal and take down below,

I laugh at your attempt to frighten,

For you forget the rule of final titan,

Good over evil the epic brawl,

Always ends with villain's fall,

With these words the dark rushes light,

They clash supernova eclipse of white,

A clap of thunder the earth tremble,

The ground cracks and all assemble,

The hero stands over evil husk,

A sun rise to welcome dusk,

And once again the world is free,

Till a new evil rises eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment