Monday, December 7, 2009

Tyrant

This blood burns as anger churns,

Malice intention serves my invention,

Captivate attention wrench victim,

Flesh drips off bone emit final groan,

Become one with blade spun,

Tear a smile so serious long while,

Why cower this knife has no power,

Useless without my rage,

Terminate this foe turn the page,

Next chapter state the voices must hate,

Primal skill they laugh savage still,

Appease their hunger your body torn asunder,

Brief satisfaction more sacrifice must happen,

Stains of psychopathic trains no longer refrain,

Off course but of course we show no remorse,

No second thought we continue wrought distraught,

All I got is the need to feed now you bleed,

It is my drug to paralyze the constant thud,

Drowned in mud it's cleaner than my demeanor,

Frail image perfect target we claim to forget,

Forged insignia branded splendid gore trivia,

Deranged delusion so strange but just like home,

Return after bloody Sunday to reclaim the throne,

Prickling desire it festers for the pyre,

Light the fire of the next let it burn so vexed,

Fickle frets perplex the dexterous my idle text,

Serving one below not true it's only selfish,

Red demon incarnate a mere weakling compared it,

The undead armies march to my banner,

Unleash the plague seething manner,

Devour humanity this gaping void,

Deployed all to swallow any rebel,

Traitors drawn and quartered the crows pick flesh raw,

Mission complete only when they bow to my feet,

No mercy shown I execute all to the bone,

Grind what's left and feed it to my pets,

No domestic kept ferocious flesh eating sect,

Razor tooth clench remains eyes bloodshot insane,

Trained to feast on brain and the moment they wane,

A lesson taught by starving for days,

Pit the failures against each other in a cage,

Only one may leave a fight to the end,

The victor emerge it's will evil mend,

Tire of peace so I purge all at my feet,

The right hand conspire a situation dire,

A thousand encircle my death their desire,

Fight bitterly but to no avail,

Pierced my limbs with a storm of hail,

Bred to torture I did my job well,

My eyes ripped out no soul to sell,

Only one fate worthy tied to fire fury,

The skin melts first the pain is good,

They expect my screams only silence I would,

Chopped my corpse into bits and pieces,

Then fed to my pets my reign now ceases

No comments:

Post a Comment