Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Magician

Where is the rabbit hidden in hat,

Reveal mystery a tongue held by cat,

Unravel this weave and start to believe,

The magician deals expertly to deceive,

Watch as I make this disappear,

Peel away focus misdirect the fear,

But next a test to endure distress,

Hold my breath and escape duress,

A trick up my sleeve but you don't see,

All before me is illusion to reality,

Step right up I will predict your fate,

Preexisting knowledge now I have checkmate,

Wonder it is I guessed so correctly,

Generality is used mixed respectfully,

Pick a card any card catch off guard,

A slight of hand just as planned,

And now for the dangerous display,

I shall saw in half this fair lady,

Examine the box no strings no fox,

In she steps I secure the locks,

With a grand gesture I rend the box fracture,

Put it back together emerge back to better,

I hope you enjoyed my show even although,

I played with your mind only to find,

The real trick is I and the truth I deny

No comments:

Post a Comment