Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Silent War

Stir up this stew with a wooden spoon,

Splinters break off and spell my doom,

Spark the pilot to heat up this anger,

Bottled up till now I sense danger,

Play off my rhythm skeletal schism,

View clouded through vortex prism,

A glass to an end it seeks to spend,

Pour away the tired will descend,

One day in the distant future I see,

All that is dealt will die before me,

Or will I go first sickening thirst,

Regardless of it all I fly but stall,

Engines overloaded commence free fall,

Administer gases to calm the thrall,

Lashes rip against a granite wall,

Bashes of my head I shake when they call,

Useless to fight give in to the plight,

Acquiesce defeat and say they were right,

For the sake of sanity discontinue calamity,

Meet my maker and whatever they plan for me

No comments:

Post a Comment