Monday, August 2, 2010

Digging

Sitting again those thoughts seep in,

Whispering voices clouded with sin,

Emanating somewhere deep I believe,

A force of emotion meant to deceive,

The demon's claws I try to remove,

It tears parts of me and leaves a groove,

Bleeding profusely it begs for relief,

Just a little more feed the belief,

Tomorrow I will ignore I swear,

Cast aside the safety left bare,

Now it's decided I can commence,

It makes little sense I can be so dense,

Relentless pursuit of that hidden root,

Buried below the surface I will find it soon,

If I keep digging in the light of the moon,

Sheltered by the lunar I can hide in plain sight,

Rip away those reservations of what I thought was right,

Until I gouge my heart from my chest to be free from plight

No comments:

Post a Comment