Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alias

Measure the width of a fallen list,

Add the spice to splice my wrist,

Rotten as it screams for attention,

Ignore the pain I focus intention,

Sight catches a beauty from afar,

Stumble clumsy get hit by a car,

Or a train it seems to smash my dreams,

Obliterate that tiny shred that's left,

Erase existence I laugh at the prospect,

Insane instead I choose to be,

Walk happily as the thoughts lash insanity,

Rock back and forth with a macabre rhythm,

Death is my wingman we travel the living,

Send a greeting but it wilts and dies,

Slash my tires the wheels spark lies,

The road narrows as I swerve off course,

Fight for control but it just gets worse,

Take a breath and assume new identity,

Misdirect preconception reality,

The world is my oyster no denying me

No comments:

Post a Comment