Monday, September 6, 2010

Tower of 1,000 Corpses

Who am I at the top of the tower,

Patrol these grounds with vicious power,

In my teeth I hold a skeleton key,

It opens the doors that lay before me,

One thousand evils are locked away,

Screaming my torment just another day,

Greetings my friends what horrors await,

No not yet wait your turn at the gate,

Some have fangs with blood soaked grimace,

Others are mutants with psycho menace,

Pay me a visit more often it seems,

Ripping my mind to pieces in dreams,

I tire of this floor I will descend my darkness,

Each step holds the bones of memory's harvest,

Ghouls of seething hatred fill the halls,

Spilling more blood for flesh torn crawls,

More of the same your futile attempts bore me,

All you know are splintered bodies with heads rolling,

Am I at the deepest hell so soon,

The walls are coated with pink flesh cocoon,

Only one cell remains I scream with elation,

What monster awaits to claim my station,

A door slams shut I turn to see,

I am the vilest creature the warden is me

No comments:

Post a Comment