Thursday, September 23, 2010

Possessed

How can I sleep with a mind so wicked,

Haunting images of death afflicted,

Possessed by a demon a tragic victim,

All I see are the body parts strewn,

The visceral visage spawn horror cocoon,

Pieces on the bed and some on the floor,

Cross the threshold and open the door,

More blood and death rotten to the core,

He said a box cutter was found by the body,

I couldn't bring myself to see,

I wanted to preserve the memory,

Only to think of the brighter times,

Push out this darkness left behind,

Turn to leave and the devil walks before me,

Black shirt steps in but I can't speak,

I've lost the ability to even breathe,

Awake from the hell where those thoughts dwell,

Plagued by the carnage of self-inflicted slaughter,

Infinite pain for the demon's victim was my father

No comments:

Post a Comment