Friday, June 11, 2010

Waiting

Patience wane waiting insane,

Clock moves slow racking my brain,

Eager to alleviate the pit below,

Stabbing throbbing bitter burrow,

Writhing spikes trickle sharply,

Cutting deeper twisting to spite me,

Stare at a wall just make it stop,

Head held low no release just rot,

Blood flows to find the source,

The faster it goes the more I contort,

A relief sets in I hear the call,

My turn to see how far I could fall,

Diagnose the symptoms find a cure,

Possibly remove more than likely reoccur,

Cut the poison before it spreads,

Infected flesh dissect from the rest,

First steps useless need crutch duress,

Time may pass the wound should heal,

The nerves are dead no pain surreal,

Yet I don't need to feel to know it's there,

The body is blind it only feels despair

No comments:

Post a Comment