Friday, January 15, 2010

Mountain

Drift into the other world,

Unleash desire witness unfurled,

Pierce the illusion to take control,

Is this my body or a glimpse into soul,

Strange nostalgia although alien,

I've seen you before if I'm not mistaken,

Tread on roads through infinity infinitely,

We stop to appreciate the view from above,

Pulled away far too soon it's never enough,

Awaken reality but hang onto the memory,

Replay it vividly but simply not the same,

Where once I existed and surely was gifted,

Is now a vague piece to this immaculate design,

Pulled apart with precision to bestow this vision,

An incision so clever no lack of regard,

Tumble faster through these tunnels toward,

An invisible truth on the top of the mountain,

Sacred in silence serene as silken fountain,

Carry the weight of the world but still climbing,

Slowly I get closer to the peak inviting,

I lay my hand on the pinnacle expect revelation,

Meaning of life perhaps or divine intervention,

But the rock is cold and dead no message is said,

I try to awake but fail to release from slumber,

As it would seem the clock strikes a familiar number,

The distant chime to signal and beckon,

Forever I sleep never to see the world again

No comments:

Post a Comment