Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Sea

Random decision of mortal friction,

An angel a glimpse of pure volition,

Observe surroundings for clever sounding,

State that which I claim to be astounding,

A slight laugh I see the shot's path,

A direct hit but will charm cause submit,

Falter with the passing seconds I stumble descends,

Inaction feeds sorrow of the time left to borrow,

Will I die before the angel's spirit soar,

Fingers gone cold with no warmth to hold,

A heart withers sick no soul to join with,

What if I chose other words instead of obvious,

Apprehensive to reject yet I regret absence attempt,

Shake off the worry the fish are plenty,

Swimming for years to find open ears,

Clip my wings the angel finally sings,

But then I will wonder what this new life brings

No comments:

Post a Comment